Project 7 is a producer of flavorful chewing gum varieties like Birthday Cake and Front Porch Lemonade—and now, it is encouraging consumers to be just as creative with an all-new Build-a-Flavor assortment.
Build-a-Flavor chewing gum packets come with two separate gum flavors that can be enjoyed on their own, or better yet, combined to create a whole new taste. As such, these gum packets are being branded as three-in-one gum kits.
Some of the gourmet gum flavors that consumers can create by combining multiple pieces of gum include American Pie, S'mores and Cookie Dough. Since many consumers can be hesitant to experiment with wildly flavored products, these 24-piece three-in-one gum packages will most likely provide consumers with at least one flavor that they'll enjoy, if not more, since they are encouraged to tailor a flavor exactly to their liking.
Project 7's Build-a-Flavor Gum Packets Encourage Combining Flavors
1. Build-a-flavor Chewing Gum - The trend of build-a-flavor chewing gum allows consumers to create unique taste experiences by combining different gum flavors.
2. Three-in-one Gum Kits - The trend of three-in-one gum kits offers a convenient and customizable gum experience, providing consumers with multiple flavors to enjoy.
3. Gourmet Gum Flavors - The trend of gourmet gum flavors introduces unique and creative taste combinations, giving consumers a more diverse gum chewing experience.
1. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can leverage the build-a-flavor trend to create new gum products that offer customizable taste experiences.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the three-in-one gum kits trend to develop innovative chewing gum products with multiple flavor options.
3. Flavor Manufacturing - The flavor manufacturing industry has an opportunity to meet the demand for gourmet gum flavors by creating unique and enticing flavor combinations for chewing gum.