The Pepsi S'mores Collection introduces three distinct soda flavors inspired by classic campfire treats, all of which can be enjoyed on their own or combined to create even more delicious combos. The collection introduces new kinds of Pepsi flavors like Toasty Marshmallow, Graham Cracker (infused with notes of honey and cinnamon) and Chocolate (with hints of vanilla and cocoa for a creamy sweetness that reminds of melted chocolate.)
Pepsi is inviting fans to use the #PepsiSmores tag to win a limited-edition set of the uniquely flavored sodas that are meant for mixing and matching.
Like the Pepsi S'mores Collection, Kellogg's Cereal Mashups and Pringles' Flavor Stacking encourage fans to mix and match individual products to create bold new tastes.
The Pepsi S'mores Collection Shares Classic Campfire Flavors
1. Mix-and-match Food and Beverages - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to encourage consumers to mix and match individual products to create bold new tastes.
2. Innovative Flavors - Opportunity for companies to introduce new and unique flavors to the market, inspired by classic treats.
3. Collaboration and Promotion - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with other brands and promote their products through social media and contests.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create new and exciting products that encourage mixing and matching.
2. Social Media - Opportunity for social media companies to create platforms that promote collaboration and sharing of mixed and matched food and beverage products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising companies to create campaigns that promote mixing and matching food and beverage products, and social media contests that encourage engagement.