The Budweiser FIFA World Cup packaging has been unveiled by the brand as a way for soccer fans to celebrate the 2018 games, while also strengthening the association for both brands.
The beer packaging consists of the new aluminum bottles that are positioned as being great for quickly chilling prior to consumption along with the traditional cans. Each of the packaging designs sees the containers covered completely in red with the World Cup trophy gracing the side for a subtle touch of gold.
The Budweiser FIFA World Cup packaging can be purchased by consumers in the UK via Amazon Prime Now, which will have a chilled package of the libation delivered to your location in just two hours.
The Budweiser FIFA World Cup Packaging Celebrates the 2018 Games
1. Branded Beverages - Opportunity for companies to create limited edition packaging and branded beverages for major events such as the World Cup to increase sales and brand recognition.
2. Aluminum Bottles - Opportunity for companies to use aluminum bottles for their beverages, providing a unique packaging option for consumers that allows for quick chilling and is more sustainable than traditional plastic bottles.
3. E-commerce Packaging - Opportunity for companies to focus on e-commerce packaging options, such as the Amazon Prime Now delivery service used for the Budweiser FIFA World Cup packaging, to provide convenience and speed to consumers who prefer ordering online.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for alcoholic beverage companies to create branded limited edition packaging for major events to increase sales and brand recognition.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to focus on creating sustainable, unique packaging options for beverage companies, such as aluminum bottles, that can set them apart from competitors.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce companies to offer speedy and convenient delivery options for beverages, leading to increased sales and customer loyalty.