These Budweiser holiday cans are being launched by the brand to help get consumers in the holiday spirit with a touch of whimsical winter imagery. The cans highlight idyllic winter scenes as well as dogs and retro plaid patterns to help call to mind festivities of yesteryear. This also includes 2021 Pupweiser contest winner Wilson, a Saint Bernard from Ohio, who will grace the front of one of the cans.
The Budweiser holiday cans are being made available anywhere the brand is stocked and have been announced alongside the Budweiser 2022 contest. Dog owners can submit a photo of their pooch using the hashtag #PupweiserContest on Twitter or Instagram, which will also see the brand donate $1 for each entry (up to $25,000) to the ASPCA.
These Budweiser Holiday Cans are Limited-Edition
1. Whimsical Packaging Trend - Opportunity for packaging companies to create limited-edition designs that feature whimsical winter imagery to attract consumers during the holiday season.
2. Social Media Campaign Trend - Opportunity for brands to launch social media campaigns paired with contests to increase user engagement and donations for charitable causes.
3. Pet-friendly Marketing Trend - Opportunity for brands to tap into the potential of pet-related marketing by creating pet-specific products or launching pet-focused campaigns.
1. Alcohol and Beverage Industry - Opportunity for alcohol and beverage brands to launch limited-edition cans and bottles with seasonal designs to boost sales during the holiday season.
2. Packaging Industry - Opportunity for packaging companies to create unique and eye-catching designs for limited-edition cans and bottles to stand out on store shelves.
3. Non-profit and Charity Industry - Opportunity for non-profit and charity organizations to partner with brands for social media campaigns and contests to raise awareness and funds for important causes.