This brand experience center provide consumers and employees with a hands-on environment through this three-in-one multifunctional office. This innovative brand experience center delivers a fully immersive experience that will change how brands will market new innovations in the future.
BSH Home Appliances is a parent company to Siemens, Bosch and Neff, all of which have come together in one "home of innovation." Design consultancy firm Green Spaces created this space to allow brands to better showcase new products and services. The office has the most updated technologies from the three brands and allows visitors a first-hand experience among each of the brand's newest gadgets. The office also has a training facility and conference suite.
Each showroom is digitally integrated to access each of the brand's latest innovations. The multi-use space is meant to provide hands-on learning experiences for both consumers and retail employees.
This Office Provides a Hands-On Brand Experiences Center
1. Immersive Showrooms - Companies can create brand experiences through digitized, interactive spaces that showcase products and services in a realistic and engaging way.
2. Multi-functional Spaces - The use of temporary or permanent, multi-functional spaces can help businesses maximize their physical footprint and create experiences that cater to various needs and interests.
3. Digital Transformations - The integration of technology and digitized experiences can provide businesses with an opportunity to transform their operations, increase efficiency, and create new revenue streams.
1. Retail - Brand experience centers can help retailers showcase products and services in digitally immersive, interactive environments that allow customers to engage with their offerings in new ways.
2. Hospitality - Hotels can use multi-functional spaces to create unique experiences and cater to a variety of guest needs, such as hosting conferences, training sessions, or immersive entertainment events.
3. Technology - Companies in the technology industry can leverage digital transformations to provide innovative services, streamline operations, and create new opportunities in areas such as virtual and augmented reality.