These botanical garden labels are used to represent the earthy spices and herbs of the Creta Life company. Each package of spices and herbs is placed in an elegant black box. The black boxes are then given an eye-catching color that is reflective of the contents.
Lifegraphic designed the botanical garden labels based on the specific spice or herb within the package. The line includes spices such as oregano, water mint and rosemary. The box containing rosemary, for example, is adorned with green lettering and an image of the herd that blends together and stands out on the black backdrop.
This line of Mediterranean Gastronomy products uses a bold design that will catch the eye of consumers. Each box has an image and typography combination that is complementary to the brand.
'Certa Life' Packages its Products in Botanical Garden Labels
1. Botanical Packaging Design - There is an opportunity for companies to capitalize on eye-catching packaging design that leverages botanical elements to create beautiful and unique experiences for consumers.
2. Herbal & Spice Consumption Increase - There is a growing trend towards using fresh herbs and spices in cooking, which presents an opportunity for companies to cater to this demand by providing high-quality, fresh products.
3. Sustainable Packaging - There is a trend towards using eco-friendly and sustainable packaging materials, which presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves by using environmentally-friendly packaging solutions.
1. Food & Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can leverage these trends by developing new products, creating unique packaging, and promoting the use of fresh, high-quality herbs and spices in cooking.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can capitalize on these trends by developing eco-friendly and sustainable packaging solutions that are both beautiful and functional.
3. Graphic Design Industry - The graphic design industry can leverage these trends by creating beautiful and unique packaging designs that incorporate botanical elements, typography, and imagery that complement the product and brand.