'Blumond' by winemakers Saraceni is the world's first blue prosecco.
Prosecco is known for its delicate, effervescent taste and rose prosecco has been popular on the mainstream for some time now. It is no surprise then that Saraceni is taking advantage of boldly hued sparkling beverages by developing a blue prosecco product. Blumond blue prosecco could add an unexpected, vibrant touch to bridal showers or parties.
What gives this product its one-of-a-kind coloring is the addition of sweet and fruity liqueur blue curacao. Made in Italy, Blumond is light, refreshing and sweet in taste. Blumond blue prosecco is available for order online for $22 a bottle. At 7% alcohol content, this should make a great sipping drink for special occasions.
This Blue Prosecco from Blumond Contains One Special Ingredient
1. Colored Sparkling Wines - The creation of a blue Prosecco product could lead to a trend of other colored sparkling wine options.
2. Innovation in Alcohol Ingredients - The use of blue curacao liqueur in Blumond blue Prosecco presents opportunities for experimenting with other unique ingredients in alcohol production.
3. Special Occasion Drinks - Blumond blue Prosecco is marketed as a drink for special occasions and could lead to a trend of creating unique, celebratory beverages.
1. Alcohol Manufacturing - Alcohol manufacturers could experiment with new ingredients and unique product offerings, such as colored sparkling wines, to capitalize on changing consumer tastes.
2. Event Planning - Event planners could use Blumond blue Prosecco as a way to add a unique twist to their events and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Online Retail - The availability of Blumond blue Prosecco for online order at a relatively affordable price highlights the opportunities for online retail in the alcohol industry.