This fall, in celebration of the highly anticipated movie release of Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Kraft Mac & Cheese is launching limited-edition Black Panther-inspired boxes. Kraft Mac & Cheese believes in the positive power of comfort for all ages. By collaborating with Marvel, a new generation of fans can have the creamy, cheesy goodness they expect from Kraft Mac & Cheese now in Wakanda -inspired noodle shapes.
The shapes include the iconic Wakanda shield and the Kimoyo Blue Bead bracelet worn by several characters. In the films, the beads – made from Vibranium – are an example of Wakanda’s advanced communication technologies and provide a lifetime of medical knowledge to those who wear them. Black Panther fans know that the Wakandans are given these at birth and wear them throughout their lives. Purchasers of the limited-time Kraft Mac & Cheese boxes can enjoy them with each cheesy spoonful.
The new Kraft Mac & Cheese Black Panther shapes will be available on grocery shelves nationwide this fall.
Kraft Mac & Cheese Launches Limited Edition Black Panther Boxes
1. Superhero-themed Food Products - There is an opportunity for food companies to create limited-edition superhero-inspired food products in collaboration with upcoming movie releases.
2. Nostalgic Food Packaging Designs - Many people have a fondness for childhood snacks and companies can tap into this market by creating limited-edition nostalgic packaging designs that resonate with consumers.
3. Celebrity/brand Collaborations - Companies can increase brand awareness and appeal by partnering with celebrities or popular franchises to create limited-edition products that resonate with consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Food companies can innovate and take advantage of pop culture opportunities by creating limited-edition food products that appeal to fans of specific movies or franchises.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can leverage their popular franchises to partner with brands to create branded merchandise, which can help to further promote their properties.
3. Packaging Design - There is a growing market for vintage, throwback and pop culture, which creates opportunities for designers and packaging companies to create limited-edition packaging designs that resonate with consumers.