The new Before the Butcher UNCUT burgers range has been unveiled by the brand as an alternative option to conventional plant-based burgers that draws inspiration from poultry products.
A large percentage of the plant-based burger options on the market are focused on mimicking the taste and texture of beef, so these two new products have been created to offer consumers a lighter yet satisfying alternative. The line includes the Savory Chicken Burger and the Roasted Turkey burger, which are both formulated to mimic the texture and flavor of poultry products for vegetarian and vegan consumers to enjoy.
The Before the Butcher UNCUT burgers feature 18 grams of plant-based protein per serving to help them be a satisfying option to enjoy at your next barbecue.
The Before the Butcher UNCUT Burgers are Satisfying
1. Plant-based Protein - Creating new types of plant-based protein options inspired by meat can disrupt the protein industry.
2. Poultry Flavored Alternatives - Expanding options for consumers who want a poultry-inspired burger without the meat can disrupt the fast food industry.
3. Alternative Health Foods - Developing new options for vegetarians and vegans who want healthier alternatives to meat-based protein options can disrupt the health food industry.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can benefit from offering new plant-based protein options to appeal to vegetarians and vegans.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can disrupt the industry by offering more plant-based options, such as poultry-inspired burgers, to attract health-conscious consumers.
3. Health Food - Health food companies can offer new and innovative plant-based protein options to their customers, which can lead to disruptive innovation in this industry.