A delicious mix between pineapple and mango salsa, this beercan jerk chicken will impress any beer-loving individual. The jerk seasoning with fruity after taste is a coveted amalgamation of sensations. Some ingredients you will need include one full beer can, a chicken, chilies, honey, rum, ginger, garlic and onions.
Begin by mixing all ingredients besides the chicken and beer into a bowl. Make sure to add cut up pineapple and zested lemon juice for flavor. Gut the chicken and make sure it is hollow from within. Proceed to open the can of beer and place the chicken vertically overtop of it. Still vertical, place you spice mix all over the chicken and put it into the oven to bake.
Simple beercan jerk chicken is thus done in under an hour.
The Beercan Jerk Chicken is Mouthwatering and a Savoury Addition for Dinner
1. Beercan Jerk Chicken - Opportunities for creating unique beer-infused food products and experiences.
2. Fruity Jerk Seasonings - Potential for launching a line of jerk seasoning blends with added fruity flavors.
3. Quick and Easy Meals - Opportunities for marketing pre-packaged ingredients for quick and easy meal kits.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovation in crafting unique beer-infused dishes for restaurants and home cooks.
2. Alcohol - Opportunities for breweries and breweries to create beer-collaborations with chefs and culinary artists.
3. Meal Kits - Opportunities for meal kit delivery services to offer pre-packaged ingredients and recipe cards for quick and easy meals.