Chicken Cock, a renowned American whiskey brand first founded in 1856, has unveiled the first limited-edition offering tied to its 'Summer of the Rooster' campaign called Island Rooster Rum Barrel Rye.
The new exclusive expression consists of a Chicken Cock's signature Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey, which is matured in Caribbean rum casks for a minimum of six months. As a result, Island Rooster Rum Barrel Rye contains a 95% rye and 5% malted barley mash bill blend and arrives with a 47.5% ABV.
“Summer is the ideal season for Chicken Cock to take traditional indoor whiskey-drinking occasions outside and Island Rooster’s rum barrel finish makes this a whiskey you’ll want to throw in your pack as you head outdoors,” said Matti Anttila, founder of Grain & Barrel Spirits.
Image Credit: Chicken Cock
Chicken Cock Introduces Its New 'Island Rooster Rum Barrel Rye'
1. Limited-edition Whiskey Releases - Other whiskey companies could consider creating limited-edition offerings with unique flavor profiles or collaborations to attract consumers.
2. Innovative Finishing Techniques - Whiskey distilleries may explore using unique finishing techniques, like aging in rum barrels, to create new flavor profiles and attract whiskey enthusiasts.
3. Outdoor-friendly Spirits - Spirit brands could focus on creating products ideal for outdoor consumption to capitalize on the demand for summer-friendly beverages.
1. Alcohol and Spirits - Distilleries and alcohol brands can explore innovative finishing techniques in their spirits to cater to the preferences of whiskey enthusiasts.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The demand for outdoor-friendly spirits creates opportunities for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to collaborate with and market to alcohol brands.
3. Limited-edition Collectibles - Other collectible industries, such as retail or fashion, could team up with alcohol brands to create unique limited-edition products for consumers.