The Balancing Barn from MVRDV and Mole Architects has made its debut in Suffolk, England. We first reported on the Balancing Barn back when it was just a concept. Now it has become a reality, and that reality is incredible.
Have you ever seen a house that looks like this? More than half of the Balancing Barn is suspended in mid-air! The Balancing Barn will be available for renting starting October 22nd. If you don't plan to make it to England anytime soon you can always check out the gallery to see more shots of this amazing airborne abode.
The Balancing Barn is an Amazing Cliff Hanger Abode (UPDATE)
1. Suspended Architecture - Design and construction of buildings that appear to defy gravity, creating unique and visually stunning structures.
2. High-end Rental Properties - Developing luxurious, unique vacation homes for individuals seeking exclusive accommodations.
3. Innovative Construction Materials - Exploring the use of unconventional materials to make buildings more sustainable, striking, and efficient.
1. Hospitality - Providing luxury lodging and premium experiences in unique and visually stunning architectural structures.
2. Construction - Inventing and developing new materials, technologies, and strategies for innovative and eco-friendly building designs.
3. Real Estate Development - Constructing visually striking, one-of-a-kind properties that garner media attention and high-end clientele.