There are plenty of different kinds of bagged tea products on the market that are useful for helping with everything from sleep and detoxification to settling the digestive system but Vegan Rob's is introducing teas that are more focused on the mind than the body. At the Winter Fancy Food Show, Vegan Rob's will be launching Mental Health Teas that are designed to help with relieving boredom, loneliness, depression and anxiety. All of the brand's teas are made with a combination of herbs, roots and flowers, some of which are caffeinated and while others are not.
Vegan Rob's new range of bagged teas was inspired by research that shows how certain ingredients can be beneficial for lowering the use of pharmaceuticals, lower blood pressure, increase mental stability and help to put the mind at ease.
Image Credit: Vegan Rob's
Vegan Rob's Bagged Teas Address Boredom, Loneliness, Insecurity & More
1. Mental Health Teas - Bagged teas focused on the mind instead of the body that address mental health concerns such as boredom, loneliness, depression and anxiety.
2. Herbal Remedies - Use of herbs, roots and flowers in teas for medicinal purposes, reducing the use of pharmaceuticals.
3. Non-traditional Tea Blends - Innovation in blending different herbs, roots and flowers to create teas that address specific health concerns.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities exist for companies to explore the creation of products that address mental health in the food and beverage industry.
2. Health and Wellness - A potential disruptive innovation in the health and wellness industry could be the development of more natural remedies for mental health concerns.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can explore creating natural alternatives to traditional medication for mental health concerns using herbs, roots and flowers.