Checkers and Rally’s have expanded their fan-favorite Mother Cruncher chicken sandwich menu with the debut of the new Bacon Brewhouse Mother Cruncher Chicken Sandwich.
Just as the name suggests, the new Bacon Brewhouse Mother Cruncher Chicken Sandwich is a crunchy, meaty, and savory chicken sandwich. The sandwich starts with an all-white meat chicken breast fillet, which is coated in a savory beer cheese-flavored sauce studded with real bacon pieces. The chicken is then topped with two strips of smoky bacon, spicy pickles, and crispy onion tanglers. The whole thing is served on a toasted bakery-style bun, which helps to keep all the fillings contained.
The new Bacon Brewhouse Mother Cruncher Chicken Sandwich is available from participating Checkers And Rally’s locations for a limited time and can be ordered on its own or as a combo with fries and a drink.
Image Credit: Checkers and Rally's
Checker's Has a New Bacon Brewhouse Mother Cruncher Chicken Sandwich
1. Beer Cheese-flavored Foods - The rise of beer cheese coating in food products provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for breweries and cheese makers to collaborate and create unique flavors.
2. Crunchy Chicken Sandwiches - The popularity of crunchy chicken sandwiches presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for fast food chains to experiment with different coatings and flavors.
3. Bacon-topped Eateries - The trend of bacon-topped dishes continues to grow, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for restaurants to incorporate bacon in unconventional ways like the Bacon Brewhouse Mother Cruncher Chicken Sandwich.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can explore flavors and coatings to innovate on traditional chicken sandwiches and attract new customers.
2. Brewery Industry - Breweries can partner with restaurants to create unique beer cheese coatings and flavors for food products.
3. Cheese Industry - Cheese makers can collaborate with fast food chains and breweries to create new flavors and coatings for food products.