For the Super Bowl this year, 'Avocados From Mexico' and Inmoji have teamed up to share a fun campaign with fans.
As well as making its presence at the Super Bowl known with a Big Game advertisement, Avocados From Mexico is introducing a fun way for fans to share their love of avocados. Inmoji has developed a way for emojis to become branded advertisements with its clickable icons. One of the newest developments from Inmoji is its patent-pending 'Picmoji' feature, which allows users to combine a selfie and an emoji.
For it Super Bowl campaign, Avocados From Mexico will be making the most of this new feature, making it possible for users to turn themselves into living avocado emojis that can be shared via various messaging platforms, such as iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Kik and more.
'Avocados From Mexico' and Inmoji are Introducing a New "Picmoji" Feature
1. Clickable Icon Advertisements - Emojis becoming branded advertisements through clickable icons present an opportunity for companies to engage with consumers in a fun and interactive way.
2. Branded Emoji Features - The development of branded emoji features, like 'Picmoji', allow users to personalize and share their experiences, providing companies with a unique form of advertising.
3. Selfie-emoji Combination - The combination of selfies and emojis presents an innovative way for users to express themselves and companies to promote their brand through personalized content.
1. Advertising - Clickable icon advertisements provide an exciting opportunity for advertising companies to create interactive campaigns that capture the attention of consumers.
2. Mobile Messaging - The incorporation of branded emoji features in messaging platforms opens up new possibilities for mobile messaging companies to engage users and monetize their platforms.
3. Food and Beverage - The use of avocado-themed selfie emojis by Avocados From Mexico demonstrates the potential for food and beverage companies to leverage unique and fun marketing techniques to connect with their target audience.