At Airtroductions, the idea is to meet someone to sit next to on your next flight. It could be that you want to meet a new lover, friend or business contact.
You post your profile, create an itinerary and search for someone compatible. If you find someone you would like to meet, you send five bucks to Airtroductions and they hook you up by email.
Implications - With the proliferation and widespread integration of social media devices, corporations can capitalize on the public's desire for further connection with friends and strangers by creating products or services with the main goal of bringing people together. These companies will attract consumers seeking interaction and connection.
Meet Someone Next Time You Fly
1. Social Air Travel - Opportunity to create products or services that use social media integration for matching travel companions.
2. In-flight Networking - Opportunity for businesses to provide in-flight networking services for business travelers.
3. Experience-based Matchmaking - Opportunity to develop a matchmaking service that allows users to choose similar in-flight experiences.
1. Travel Industry - Collaborating with Airtroductions to offer matchmaking services on airlines or at airports.
2. Tech Industry - Developing social networking platforms to help connect people with similar travel plans.
3. Business Industry - Creating a service or platform to help business travelers network on planes and at airports.