Meeting people with similar interests on an International basis just got a whole lot easier and more fun thanks to the 'November' app. The app works by providing users with five audio interviews each day, which were done by other people just like them with similar interests and hobbies. These interviews can be listened to like podcasts with users capable of sending a message to the person after they've had a listen to discuss similar interests.
The 'November' app takes a new approach to online socialization and puts the user in the spotlight in a decidedly personal way. This could develop into more authentic connections with people that the user might not otherwise interact with or meet during their daily routine.
The 'November' App Offers Users Five Audio Interviews Each Day
1. Audio People Discovery - More apps will be developed that leverage audio and podcasting for personal connections and socialization.
2. Hobby & Interest Communities - There will be a rise in the development of specialized apps for specific hobbies and interests to facilitate connections and discussions.
3. Personalized Podcasts - Personalized podcasts and audio content could become a new norm as a way of connecting with like-minded individuals.
1. Social Networking - Existing social networking platforms could integrate personalized audio content and podcasts for their users to encourage more authentic connections.
2. Podcasting - Companies could leverage podcasting and audio content as a medium to facilitate connections and conversations within communities and interest groups.
3. Dating & Matchmaking - Audio content and personalized podcasts could be used as a new way to connect individuals with similar interests in dating and matchmaking apps.