From newspapers to your wardrobe! Do you picture yourself wearing a mapbelt made of recycled newpapers or carrying a hip trendy newspaper bag? This one of a kind products were thought up and designed by four brilliant Swiss entrepreneurs. If you are in need of something customizable, colorful or black and white, waterproof and Swiss made, take a quick glance at their website! Choose a specific part of a newspaper and the language that you would like your bag or belt made of, select the model that makes your heart beat, wait a few weeks until delivery, and enjoy. It doesn't taste as good as the Swiss chocolate but it will still give you a taste of being eco-friendly while trendy!
1. Recycled Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new sustainable fashion accessories using recycled materials like newspapers.
2. Customizable Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable fashion accessories that allow customers to choose specific designs and materials.
3. Eco-friendly Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce fashionable accessories that promote sustainable practices and eco-consciousness.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate recycled materials into the production of fashion accessories such as belts, bags, and more.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the market potential for sustainable fashion products made from recycled materials.
3. Customized Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer personalized fashion accessories that cater to individual customer preferences and tastes.