Status-conscious consumers seek out luxurious products for the washroom
Implications - Conspicuous consumers aren't afraid to show off their wealth, even when it comes to the washroom. Home products that highlight rare or pricey materials are expanding into the more private spaces of one's home, and communicate a commitment to living a life of luxury.
1. Luxurious Home Products - Consumers are seeking out home products with rare or pricey materials that communicate a commitment to a life of luxury.
2. Artistic Bathroom Fixtures - Designers are experimenting with innovative and creative washroom fixtures to bring artistic and exclusive elements to the bathroom.
3. Functional Aesthetic Design - Modern bathroom fixtures are being designed to not only look good but also be functional, useful, comfortable and practical.
1. Luxury Retail - Brands can create product lines with rare or pricey materials that consumers associate with luxury and exclusivity.
2. Interior Design - Professionals can incorporate artistic and creative washroom fixtures into their design projects to add innovative and exclusive elements to the bathroom.
3. Home Improvement - Companies can focus on designing bathroom fixtures that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional, useful, comfortable, and practical.