Food oriented brands launch services for professionals at the workplace
Implications - The complex dietary needs of small, medium and large-scale professional teams are being addressed by food companies serving contemporary offices. Frequently focused on nutrition, these edible concepts point to rising concern with health among consumers looking to improve wellness at all times, no matter the inconvenience, while also tying into the glorification of "busy."
Workshop Question - What is one overlooked group ritual your team engages in, and how could it be enhanced to become a team-building event?
1. Health-focused Eating - These food oriented brands are addressing the complex dietary needs of professional teams with an increased focus on nutrition.
2. Customizable Food Orders - Professional meal apps and group lunch ordering services are providing tools for teams to place customizable food orders and accommodating different culinary interests.
3. Productivity-enhancing Food Platforms - Services like Snacknation and Mindful Snacks are providing ready-to-eat, nutritious edibles to improve employee wellness, with the intention of enhancing workplace productivity.
1. Food Delivery and Catering Services - These industry professionals can take advantage of health-focused eating trends to create customizable food orders, delivering nutritious, ready-to-eat edibles to offices and workplaces.
2. Corporate Wellness - Corporate wellness professionals can utilize food-oriented brands to improve the wellness of employees and create customized food packages to provide nourishment for employees.
3. Gifting and Employee Recognition - Professionals tasked with gifting to employees or corporate clients can provide gift baskets and snack packages as a means of demonstrating company culture that values health and wellness.