Innovations that embrace the human nature of mistakes
Implications - Consumers are embracing the unavoidable fact that humans err, and are even going so far as to turn awkward moments into entertainment. Innovations that foster the embrace of mistakes or put a comical spin on once-taboo situations make light of the human experience.
1. Embracing Imperfections - Consumers are embracing the unavoidable fact that humans err, and are even going so far as to turn awkward moments into entertainment.
2. Disruptive Personalization - Personalization is taken to a new level by adding intentional imperfections, stains, and marks to consumer products such as shoes, clothes, and napkins.
3. Dark Humor - Innovations that add an element of humor to otherwise taboo or uncomfortable situations make light of the human experience.
1. Fashion - Innovation opportunities include intentionally imperfect garments, shoes, and accessories that appeal to consumers seeking unique and distinctive products.
2. Home Decor - This trend presents opportunities in developing intentionally imperfect home decor products that appeal to consumers seeking something unique and unexpected.
3. Food and Beverage - Not only food and beverages themselves, but also napkins and cutlery can be revolutionized by implementing permanent stains that allow for quirky designs and practical use.
7 Featured, 56 Examples:
1,161,796 Total Clicks
Feb 09 — Sep 09
Consumer Insight Topics: