Kinetic Lab of Architecture, KLab for short, has applied the force of color and line to the Greek offices of advertising, branding and marketing firm, Wunderman.
Using semi-transparent walls, bold colors and wavy lines, KLab powered-up the Wunderman office space in Moschato, Athens and created a dynamic work environment. The sculptural items separate spaces and departments and create entrances. They employ elements of design that prevent, as well as facilitate, interaction.
Implications - This kind of facilitation is both highly productive and welcome in society. Klab Architecture has truly done it again with their fabulous conversion of the Wunderman marketing firm's office space. Looking through this gallery of pictures may have you yearning for an office makeover of your own!
Klab Architecture Empowers Wunderman Office Space
1. Dynamic Work Environment - Creating a work environment that promotes interaction and productivity through the use of bold colors, semi-transparent walls, and sculptural elements.
2. Sculptural Design - Incorporating sculptural elements into office spaces to separate areas and create visually appealing entrances.
3. Facilitated Interaction - Utilizing design elements that not only promote interaction but also prevent it, resulting in a productive and welcoming work environment.
1. Architecture - Opportunities for architects to explore new design techniques and incorporate sculptural elements into office spaces.
2. Interior Design - The use of bold colors, semi-transparent walls, and wavy lines can inspire interior designers to create dynamic work environments.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Incorporating innovative and visually appealing office designs can help marketing and advertising firms create a unique and inspiring work environment.