Part of the larger WONDERFILLED campaign by Oreo, a series of rainbow-colored slides are making their way across the United Kingdom to the delight of commuters. The colorful promotional event helped to launch the brand's new Golden Oreo, which features non-chocolate cookies and the same filling.
Installed at busy London train stations, the slide was for adults-only and boasted a giant cookie for an entrance. The captivating commuter-targeted event aimed to capitalize on research from the Manchester Evening News that suggests up to 76-percent of adults who say they wish they could "slide their whole way to work" each morining.
The WONDERFILLED rainbow-colored slide is now making its way around the United Kingdom due to its massive success in London.
Oreo's WONDERFILLED Campaign Brought Colorful Slides to London
1. Colorful Commuter Experiences - Creating unique and visually appealing experiences for commuters to enhance their daily journeys to work.
2. Branded Promotional Events - Using large-scale promotional events to generate buzz and excitement for new product launches.
3. Adult-targeted Marketing - Designing marketing campaigns and experiences that specifically cater to the desires and interests of adults.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to create experiential marketing campaigns that engage consumers and create memorable brand experiences.
2. Entertainment and Recreation - Potential to incorporate branded installations and experiences into entertainment venues or recreational spaces.
3. Transportation and Urban Planning - Potential for collaboration between transportation companies and brands to create innovative and engaging commuting experiences.