At the 2018 Sweets & Snacks Expo, Janis & Melanie's Cabernet Wine Biscuits were introduced as a flavorful accompaniment for everything from soups and salads to fruit.
The Cabernet Wine Biscuits pair a base of unbleached wheat flour with ingredients such as high-quality Cabernet Sauvignon, freshly cracked peppercorns and sea salt. While these crackers have the potential to elevate a wine tasting experience, they may also be integrated into snacks and meals.
Appealing to both drinkers and experimental foodies, a number of brands are launching food products that are infused with or inspired by alcohol. Beyond biscuits, some of the hybrid food and beverage mashups that can be found include other unexpected ones like gummy candies, potato chips and condiments.
Janis & Melanie's Cabernet Wine Biscuits Pair with Salad, Soup & More
1. Alcohol-infused Foods - There is a growing trend of launching food products infused with or inspired by alcohol, presenting opportunities for companies to develop new and unique product offerings.
2. Hybrid Food and Beverage Mashups - Janis & Melanie's Cabernet Wine Biscuits are an example of the trend towards combining unexpected food and beverage pairings, presenting opportunities for companies to create new and exciting combinations.
3. Elevating the Tasting Experience - Janis & Melanie's Cabernet Wine Biscuits are a prime example of food products that can enhance the tasting experience, highlighting opportunities for companies to create innovative, complementary products.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The trend towards alcohol-infused and hybrid food and beverage mashups creates opportunities for companies in the food and beverage industry to diversify their product portfolio and appeal to a wider range of consumers.
2. Wine Industry - Janis & Melanie's Cabernet Wine Biscuits, made with high-quality Cabernet Sauvignon, highlight opportunities for wine companies to expand their product lines and create complementary food products.
3. Snack Industry - The trend towards hybrid food and beverage mashups, as seen in Janis & Melanie's Cabernet Wine Biscuits, presents opportunities for companies in the snack industry to develop unique and innovative products that appeal to consumers looking for new and exciting flavor combinations.