For National Bourbon Day, Wild Turkey created a unique virtual whiskey tasting experience that lets Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant be the guide. The experience shares the voice of the Russels family and the experience gives bourbon lovers the chance to expand their knowledge, and palate, by learning from the legendary distillers.
Starting the experience is as simple as saying “Alexa, enable Wild Turkey Tasting” or “Hey Google, talk to Wild Turkey Tasting" to the corresponding device so that the virtual journey to the Wild Turkey Distillery can commence.
Although there have been far fewer visitors than usual to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, whiskey enthusiasts will find themselves transported with an experience that shares more than just recipes. Master Distillers Jimmy and Eddie Russell, a father and son duo, provide a personal experience of a curated collection.
Wild Turkey's Experience Uses Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
1. Virtual Whiskey Tasting - As technology advances, there will be opportunities to create more virtual tasting experiences.
2. Voice-enabled Tours - The use of virtual assistants for guided tours can be applied to other industries outside of whiskey, such as museums or historical landmarks.
3. Personalized Curated Experiences - Companies can continue to make use of expert knowledge in their respective industries to create personalized experiences for customers.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can make use of virtual tastings to give customers a unique drinking experience without the need to physically visit distilleries.
2. Tourism - Tourist destinations can make use of virtual assistants to guide visitors through landmarks and provide information without the need for a physical tour guide.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can create personalized experiences for guests by offering virtual tours and personalized recommendations based on their preferences.