As an alternative to regular whipped toppings, Bob's Natural is now introducing a Whipped Greek Yogurt topping that's positioned as a healthier choice with no hydrogenated oils or genetically modified ingredients. The vanilla-flavored topping has the potential to be enjoyed just like traditional whipped cream on everything from sweet breakfast foods and desserts to beverages.
As health-conscious consumers are looking for better-for-you products that can be swapped out for current favorites, products like this whipped topping have the potential to make indulgences more feel-good in general, especially as Greek yogurt is associated with being a rich source of protein.
Bob's Natural is currently also working on developing a plant-based version of the innovative whipped topping.
Image Credit: Bob's Natural
This Whipped Topping by Bob's Natural is Made with Greek Yogurt
1. Healthier Whipped Toppings - The introduction of whipped toppings made with Greek yogurt presents an opportunity for companies to cater to health-conscious consumers seeking better-for-you alternatives.
2. Alternative Indulgence Options - The rise of whipped yogurt toppings as substitutes for traditional whipped cream provides an opportunity for food and beverage companies to offer indulgent products with perceived health benefits.
3. Plant-based Whipped Toppings - The development of a plant-based version of whipped toppings opens up opportunities for companies to tap into the growing demand for vegan and plant-based products.
1. Dairy Alternatives - The rise of whipped yogurt toppings creates opportunities for companies in the dairy alternatives industry to offer healthier alternatives to traditional dairy-based whipped cream.
2. Health Food and Beverage - The introduction of whipped toppings made with Greek yogurt presents opportunities for companies in the health food and beverage industry to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Plant-based Products - The development of a plant-based version of whipped toppings provides opportunities for companies in the plant-based products industry to cater to the growing demand for vegan and plant-based alternatives.