Inspired by human textures, the Weapons of Mass Destruction typography series is as unique as a fingerprint. Considering its dramatic name and interesting illustrations, this series will definitely give you something to think about.
Designed by Brazilian graphic designer and illustrator Vasjan Leno, this particular font illustrates a psychedelic world that melds virtual life with reality. Check out the gallery to see his entire portfolio.
Vasjan Leno's Weapons of Mass Destruction Typography is Human-Inspired
1. Human-inspired Typography - The trend of using typography designs that are inspired by human textures provides an opportunity for businesses to create visually unique and engaging branding materials.
2. Psychedelic Illustration - The trend of incorporating psychedelic elements into illustrations offers businesses a chance to captivate audiences with vibrant and surreal visual experiences.
3. Virtual-reality Fusion - The trend of blending virtual and physical worlds in design presents businesses with opportunities to create immersive and interactive experiences for consumers.
1. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can leverage human-inspired typography and psychedelic illustrations to create visually captivating marketing materials and brand identities.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace the trend of virtual-reality fusion to develop innovative campaigns that blur the lines between reality and digital experiences.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore the use of psychedelic illustrations and human-inspired typography to create visually stunning and immersive experiences for audiences.