When it comes to hydrating themselves with water, consumers are faced with the decision of investing in an empty reusable bottle or purchasing a single-use product in plastic packaging—but PATHWATER is out to change this by offering purified water in reusable bottles.
PATHWATER's purified reverse osmosis water is sold in refillable bottles that offer convenience and help to cut down on the use of single-use plastics that are being brought into the world. As this issue is one that Washington Redskins' Vernon Davis is passionate about, particularly with the prevalence of single-use plastics in the NFL, he has aligned himself with the company and its mission to set a new standard within the beverage industry and beyond.
PATHWATER Sells Reverse Osmosis Water in Reusable Bottles
1. Refillable Purified Water Bottles - Opportunity for companies to offer purified water in reusable bottles, addressing the issue of single-use plastics.
2. Cutting Down Single-use Plastics - Trend of offering refillable bottles to reduce the use of plastic packaging for beverages.
3. Partnerships with Influencers - Collaborating with influential individuals like Vernon Davis to raise awareness and promote sustainable alternatives in the beverage industry.
1. Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to introduce refillable water bottle options and minimize single-use plastics.
2. Sports Industry - Opportunity to partner with athletes and sports teams to promote environmentally friendly practices and reduce plastic waste.
3. Sustainability Industry - Chance for businesses to align themselves with sustainability goals by offering refillable water bottles as a sustainable alternative.