The Nelson Associates were commissioned to design a packaging for the dessert company Waitrose Sundae that reflected its brand image. With minimalist details, it sure works wonders at looking very delicious.
Within the sundae line, each packaging design reflects one of the three flavors. Against a plain white background, a delectable picture of each main’s ingredient in liquid motion-like photography serves as a delicious focal point. It’s so good that I would eat the wrapper too.
Waitrose Sundae Design Will Make Your Mouth Water
1. Minimalist Packaging - There is an opportunity for companies to adopt minimalist packaging designs that reflect their brand image and make their products stand out in the market.
2. Liquid Motion-like Photography - Fluid, liquid motion-like photography can be used as a design element in packaging to create a pleasant and appetizing focal point for the product.
3. Personalized Packaging - Personalized packaging designs for products with different flavors, ingredients or characteristics can improve brand recognition and provide a unique experience for customers.
1. Dessert Industry - Dessert companies can innovate in packaging design and use creative elements to make their products more appealing and memorable to customers.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can adopt minimalist and personalized packaging designs to differentiate their products and improve brand recognition.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can use artistic and unique packaging designs for their merchandise to attract customers and create a positive brand image.