To advertise its new range of cars and capture customer interest, Volkswagen Singapore has turned to augmented reality. The car brand recently launched a print ad in The Straits Times newspaper that used augmented reality to allow readers to access information on the Volkswagen Singapore's new car models.
The app allows readers to explore each model's features through a mini virtual showroom. Users can also use the app to test drive the cars. According to the executive creative director at Tribal DDB Singapore, which developed the Volkswagen Singapore augmented reality app, the company hopes to "enhance the overall showroom experience for Volkswagen." He went on to add, "With technology and creativity, we believe the app will be able to serve as an ‘always on’ platform for customers to access Volkswagen."
The Volkswagen Singapore app is currently available for download at iTunes.
Volkswagen Singapore Promotes Cars With Interactive Newspaper App
1. Augmented Reality Advertising - Using augmented reality in advertisements to provide interactive experiences and enhance customer engagement.
2. Virtual Showrooms - Creating virtual showrooms that allow customers to explore and experience products digitally.
3. Mobile App Technology - Leveraging mobile apps to provide customers with convenient access to product information and services.
1. Automotive - Incorporating augmented reality and virtual showrooms to revolutionize the way cars are showcased and marketed.
2. Advertising - Utilizing augmented reality technology to create interactive and immersive advertising campaigns.
3. Technology - Developing innovative mobile app solutions to enhance customer experiences across various industries.