Consumer demand for meat alternative products is continuing to grow, which is seeing new options like the Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Burger be introduced to the mainstream market. The new meatless burger option from the Conagra Brands-owned brand is crafted without the use of soy ingredients and is reported to have a versatile profile that will cook just like meat. The patty will also look and smell just like meat to make it applicable to consumers who eat meat or as a great alternative for vegetarians to choose.
Vice President and General Manager for Gardein Tara Rozalowsky spoke on the new burger saying, "If you’re going to be a leader in meatless meals, serving a great-tasting burger is a must. We’re incredibly proud of the delicious, meaty taste of our new Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Burger, and we can’t wait for consumers to fire up the grill and enjoy their first bite.”
The Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Burger Has 19 Grams of Protein
1. Growing Meat Alternative Demand - The increasing demand for meat alternative products presents an opportunity for companies to develop innovative plant-based options.
2. Versatile Plant-based Burgers - The Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Burger's versatile profile that cooks like meat opens up possibilities for new cooking methods and recipes.
3. Appealing to Meat Lovers and Vegetarians - Creating meatless burger options that look, smell, and taste like meat provides an opportunity to cater to both meat-eaters and vegetarians.
1. Plant-based Meat Alternative - The plant-based meat alternative industry can capitalize on the growing demand for more diverse and flavorful options.
2. Food Manufacturing - The food manufacturing industry can explore innovative techniques to create plant-based burgers that mimic the taste and texture of meat.
3. Vegetarian and Vegan Food - The vegetarian and vegan food industry can expand their product offerings with realistic meat alternatives to attract a wider consumer base.