As part of its new Uber Pro program, the popular ridesharing app is offering the cost of tuition for its top drivers or for their families. However, the Uber Pro tuition program does have a few limitations. Firstly, all programs must be taken through Arizona State University. Second, the tuition only applies to online classes and nothing on campus. That being said, the offer can be applied to any family member, including a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, legal guardian or dependent.
In addition to paid tuition, the Uber Pro program will also implement a reward system for drivers. Functioning off points, the system offers points for completing trips and these points can be turned in for certain offers. To apply for the program, drivers will have to maintain a 4.85 rating or above.
The Uber Pro Program Rewards Drivers with Paid Tuition
1. Tuition-funding Rewards Programs - Opportunity for companies to implement tuition-funding rewards programs to attract and retain top talent.
2. Ridesharing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for ridesharing companies to offer paid tuition as a perk for their drivers.
3. Online Education - Opportunity for online education platforms to collaborate with companies and offer specific programs and courses for employees seeking paid tuition benefits.
1. Ridesharing - Opportunity for ridesharing companies to differentiate themselves by offering paid tuition as a unique perk for their drivers.
2. Higher Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity for universities and colleges to partner with companies and create specialized online programs for employees seeking paid tuition benefits.
3. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to develop platforms and tools that facilitate the implementation and management of tuition-funding rewards programs for businesses.