truwhip is expanding its lineup of better-for-you whipped toppings with the debut of new truwhip KETO.
Just as the name suggests, truwhip KETO is a keto-friendly take on whipped cream. The new product contains just one gram of net carbohydrates, no sugar, and only 25 calories per serving. And unlike other sugar-free whipped creams, truwhip KETO is completely free of sugar alcohols. Instead, the brand uses monk fruit and allulose for a touch of sweetness.
The new truwhip KETO product joins the existing truwhip lineup of Original, Vegan, and Skinny whipped toppings. And like all these other products, each nine-ounce tub of truwhip KETO is gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified kosher. The product also contains zero trans fat per serving, no hydrogenated oils, and no high-fructose corn syrup.
Image Credit: truwhip
truwhip KETO is a Keto-Friendly Alternative to Whipped Cream
1. Keto-friendly Whipped Toppings - The trend of keto-friendly whipped toppings using monk fruit and allulose as sweeteners presents an opportunity for companies to offer sugar-free alternatives.
2. Better-for-you Whipped Toppings - The trend of better-for-you whipped toppings like the existing truwhip lineup and the new truwhip KETO provides an opportunity for companies to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Sugar-free Alternatives - The trend of sugar-free alternatives in whipped toppings, like truwhip KETO's complete absence of sugar alcohols, presents an opportunity for companies to stand out in the market.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from the trend of keto-friendly and better-for-you whipped toppings by offering more variety of products that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can explore the trend of using monk fruit and allulose as sweeteners and market them as a healthier alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners.
3. Natural Sweeteners - The natural sweeteners industry can capitalize on the trend of using monk fruit and allulose in whipped toppings, as they are gaining popularity as low-calorie, natural alternatives to sugar and other artificial sweeteners.