The Trash Me Lamp from Victor Vetterlein proves that just about anything can be upcycled these days. You could always recycle your old egg cartons, but why not turn them into something better and brighter.
The Trash Me Lamp is made out of egg cartons, a bulb and wiring, and a bag of birdseed to weight down the whole thing. This lamp is just about as eco-friendly as they come. If you want to see more sweet designs from Victor Vetterlein, check him out at the links to your left.
The Trash Me Lamp by Victor Vetterlein is as Green as it Gets
1. Upcycling - Businesses can explore the trend of upcycling to create innovative eco-friendly products, like the Trash Me Lamp made from egg cartons.
2. Eco-friendly Lighting - Developing and promoting eco-friendly lighting solutions, such as the Trash Me Lamp, can cater to the growing demand for sustainable products.
3. Sustainable Design - Incorporating sustainable design principles, such as using upcycled materials, can benefit businesses looking to create innovative and environmentally-conscious products like the Trash Me Lamp.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies can explore the trend of upcycling to create unique and eco-friendly products, like the Trash Me Lamp made from egg cartons.
2. Lighting - Businesses in the lighting industry can take advantage of the trend towards eco-friendliness by developing sustainable lighting solutions such as the Trash Me Lamp made from upcycled materials.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Consulting firms that specialize in sustainable practices can help businesses incorporate upcycling and other eco-friendly design principles into product development, like the Trash Me Lamp by Victor Vetterlein.