Those who love Trader Joe’s Scandinavian Swimmers gummies in the shape of fish, dolphins, seahorses and lobsters—specifically the lobsters—will enjoy the brand-new Trader Joe's Just the Lobsters. These gummy candy treats feature the same original product with a bright berry flavor and natural coloring from fruits and vegetables, but they're packaged in a way that requires no sorting.
The gummy candies are not only fun thanks to their unusual shape but softer than many gummies on the market. Although the Scandinavian Swimmers pack shares a mix of flavors, the lobster-shaped gummies have captured the hearts of consumers to the point where they've become deserving of their very own packaging.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Just the Lobsters are Berry-Flavored & Naturally Colored
1. Novelty-shaped Gummies - Opportunities for creating new shapes and flavors for gummy candies.
2. Natural Coloring - Opportunities for using fruits and vegetables for natural coloring in sweets.
3. Single-packaging Products - Opportunities for creating new products/brands/package designs with single-flavor gummies.
1. Candy Manufacturing - Gummy candy manufacturers can take inspiration from the success of these novelty-shaped and natural-coloring produced treats.
2. Food Packaging - Packaging manufacturers can explore creating new designs for single-packaged products.
3. Natural Food Ingredients - Fruit and vegetable farmers and producers can explore opportunities for supplying natural coloring agents for candy manufacturing.