Imagine a home in the canopies, living between the lush greeneries of the forest, in an actual house suitable for living. Hundreds of people are moving into these arboreal abodes thanks to companies like BlueForest who make a successful business out of building these unique architectural structures.
Tree houses are no longer just for kids; there are now treetop homes for adults, commercial projects and entire resorts consisting of these raised dwellings. Check out the top tree houses featured on Trend Hunter...
Arboreal Abode Resorts & Commercial Projects
1. Arboreal Architecture - Companies could explore building arboreal structures for residential and commercial purposes.
2. Eco-friendly Tourism - Treehouse resorts could disrupt the tourism industry by offering unique and sustainable lodging options for nature enthusiasts.
3. Vertical Real Estate - Developers could tap into the trend of arboriculture by constructing vertical, multi-level buildings that mimic natural forest ecosystems.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts could incorporate treehouses as a unique selling point in exotic or ecotourism destinations.
2. Architecture - Architecture firms could specialize in designing and building arboreal structures for residential and commercial use.
3. Real Estate - Real estate developers could invest in building and marketing affordable treehouse communities as an alternative to traditional housing options.