Photographer Timothy Bailey certainly takes a unique approach to portrait photography. His arresting photos are created with conceptual ideas that use humorous and epic narratives to tell a story. In this particular mini-collection of photos, he uses this connection that humans have with the animal world to create a fusion between the two. The photos are are fused so seamlessly it is hard to imagine that images of a deer-headed lumberjack aren’t already in existence.
Timothy Bailey creates unexpected imagery that will have you coming back to look at it again and again. Bailey thrives on the ridiculous and he enjoys creating a guttural reaction from his viewers through his retouching and special effects that transforms the unreal into the real. Bailey uses his creative process to bring various visions straight into life and into a tangible reality.
Image Source1| Images Source 2|Image Source 3|Image Source 4|Image Source 5
Timothy Bailey Photographs Fused Human Bodies With Animal Heads
1. Fused Human-animal Portraits - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry to create more unique and unexpected portrait photography by experimenting with concepts such as human-animal fusion.
2. Humorous and Epic Narratives in Photography - There is an opportunity to disrupt traditional portrait photography by incorporating humorous and epic narratives that create a guttural reaction from viewers and challenge traditional photography styles.
3. Seamless Image Fusing in Photography - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry to create more seamless and realistic image fusing techniques for a more immersive and engaging photography experience.
1. Art - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry to experiment with unique concepts and styles that challenge traditional approaches to portrait photography and push the boundaries of what is considered art.
2. Photography - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry to create new techniques and styles that create a more immersive and engaging photography experience for viewers.
3. Advertising - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the advertising industry to create more attention-grabbing and memorable advertisements by utilizing unique and unexpected portrait photography styles and concepts.