Today Tim Hortons is giving away small Ice Coffee between 12-5 in Canada. This Canadian coffee giant is the next in a list of companies giving away freebies during this economic downturn.
As the recession trudges along, many major fast food retailers are duking it out over coffee. This is likely a response to McDonald’s free coffee promotion that was offered during breakfast hours from April 20 to May 3 of this year.
I suggest you put some time aside if you are planning to collect your free Tim Hortons small Iced Coffee today, the line will be crazy!
Tim Hortons Gives Out Free Iced Coffee in Canada
1. Freebies During Economic Downturn - Opportunity for businesses to attract customers and generate brand loyalty by offering freebies during a recession.
2. Competition Over Coffee Promotions - Fast food retailers are intensifying their coffee promotions to compete for customers' attention and loyalty.
3. Crowded Lines for Free Coffee - Increased demand for free coffee giveaways leading to long queues, presenting opportunities for event management and crowd control solutions.
1. Fast Food Retail - Restaurants and cafes can leverage free coffee promotions to attract customers and increase sales during economic downturns.
2. Event Management - Organizing and managing the crowd during popular free coffee giveaways can create business opportunities for event management companies.
3. Crowd Control Solutions - Increased demand for managing long queues during free coffee promotions creates potential for innovative crowd control solutions.