Gitchers is an online database of people (and dogs*) who want free t-shirts. You enter your name fr a free shirt, then businesses search through the listings. If chosen, you get a t-shirt in the mail.
Businesses get a unique advertising opportunity and people (and dogs*) get a free t-shirt. Check them out.
*Gitchers even lets people request t-shirts for their dogs.
Implications - People love getting free things, even if it is something little. A business that gives away its items or services in samples exemplifies a great way to gain public attention. Often times, people will try a sample, realize they like it and will buy the product or service when the free sample runs out.
1. Online Freebie Communities - Create an online platform where people can connect and exchange free items or services.
2. Branded Merchandise Advertising - Utilize branded merchandise as a unique advertising strategy to gain public attention.
3. Pet-related Freebie Market - Tap into the growing trend of pet owners seeking free merchandise or samples for their furry friends.
1. E-commerce - Incorporate the concept of freebies and samples to attract and engage customers on e-commerce platforms.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Develop innovative ways to incorporate branded merchandise giveaways as part of advertising campaigns.
3. Pet Products - Explore the potential of offering free merchandise or samples specifically targeting pet owners and their pets.