Burget King has recently developed an innovative campaign to generate further interaction and engagement from supporters. The new commercial features actual 911 calls. In the call to a dispatcher, you can hear a disgruntled woman sitting in a drive-through who wants deputies to come down and help correct her order. The dispatcher responds by letting the woman know there is nothing she can do unless they serve her a harmful cheeseburger.
The hilarious fun-spirited commercial was designed to generate feedback from customers. Burger King is now implementing a policy where you can leave a review on the site and receive a free Whopper.
"When we say ‘Have It Your Way’ we truly mean it. Giving feedback in the right channel is crucial, regardless of whether it’s negative or positive – so we’re encouraging our guests to speak their mind in a forum where we can best learn and truly make an impact,” said Iwo Zakowski global head of brand marketing at Burger King.
Image Credit: Burger King
Burger King is Giving Away Free Whoppers in Exchange for a Review
1. Food Review Exchange - More companies can incentivize customers to leave reviews in exchange for free food or other products, providing a potential boost in feedback and engagement.
2. Creative Advertising Techniques - Businesses can look for new and innovative ways to utilize humor or unique storytelling in their advertising campaigns to generate interaction and feedback from customers.
3. Customer Feedback Emphasis - Companies can prioritize customer feedback by creating designated channels and incentives for customers to leave reviews or suggestions, leading to a better understanding of customer needs and preferences.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore creative advertising techniques and prioritize customer feedback by incentivizing reviews to improve customer engagement and satisfaction.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses can incentivize customers to leave reviews for products in exchange for discounts or free items to encourage positive feedback and trust in their products.
3. Retail - Retail stores can prioritize customer feedback and incentivize leaving reviews to better understand customer preferences and provide a more tailored customer experience.