Mexico-based firm Yeye Design develops a sleek and contemporary visual appearance for a Thai restaurant branding project. Ubón is a dining establishment that specializes in authentic cuisine and one that makes it its mission to "bring all the diversity of flavours of Thailand to the table of its customers."
Yeye Design commits to visually representing the identity of Buddhist culture by way of good design. The firm uses a mix of bold and condenscend typography, as well as a dominant black and white palette with occasional pattering. As a result, the Thai restaurant branding embraces a mystical and engaging identity that delights with good element curation and symbolization but does not take away from the vibrancy and authenticity of Thai cuisine.
Yeye Design Works on an Ultra-Elegant Visual Identity for Ubón
1. Contemporary Thai Restaurant Design - Innovative Thai restaurant designs that merge contemporary design elements with traditional Thai culture provide opportunities for immersive food experiences.
2. Cultural Representation in Restaurant Branding - Branding that visually represents and pays homage to the cultural origins of a restaurant's cuisine not only engages customers, but also creates unique branding opportunities.
3. Bold Typography in Restaurant Branding - Bold typography usage in restaurant branding has the potential to stand out and differentiate a brand in a crowded market while still staying true to its cultural identity.
1. Restaurant and Hospitality - Contemporary Thai restaurant design and cultural representation in restaurant branding are innovative concepts that can create memorable restaurant experiences and unique branding opportunities.
2. Graphic Design and Branding - Trends towards bold typography usage in restaurant branding, and cultural representation in branding for restaurants and other businesses provide opportunities for innovative graphic design and branding services.
3. Cultural Dining Experiences - Cultural dining experience is valuable to consumers as it enhances not only the food but the overall experience, and contemporary Thai restaurant trends present an attractive opportunity for restaurateurs looking for innovation.