In an effort to improve student success in the Hispanic community and offer increased opportunity in higher education, this technology consortium is bilingual. Hispanic Educational Technology Services has a mission to expand, encourage and promote the capabilities of its member organizations in a number of ways, from faculty support and strategic relationships to the integration of new education technologies.
HETS has a goal of facilitating the use of technology when it comes to academic opportunity, teaching methodology, learning barriers, resource sharing and more. The technology consortium offers a wide array of bilingual services, including professional development events, publications and a Student Leadership Corner.
More than 30 colleges and universities make up the association, plus corporate members from the United States, Puerto Rico and other Latin American countries.
This Educational Technology Consortium Advances Hispanic Interests
1. Bilingual Academic Associations - The trend of creating bilingual academic associations presents an opportunity for developing innovative solutions to improve student success in diverse communities.
2. Educational Technology Consortium - The trend of forming educational technology consortia provides a platform for collaboration and integration of new education technologies, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for the advancement of teaching methodology and resource sharing.
3. Hispanic Interests in Higher Education - The trend of advancing Hispanic interests in higher education encourages the development of innovative strategies that address learning barriers and promote faculty support, providing disruptive innovation opportunities for increased academic opportunity.
1. Higher Education - The higher education industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating bilingual services, technology integration, and strategies to support diverse student populations and enhance academic success.
2. Educational Technology - The educational technology industry can capitalize on the trend of bilingual academic associations by creating innovative tools, platforms, and resources that cater to the specific needs of diverse communities and facilitate the integration of new technologies in classrooms.
3. Publishing and Content Creation - The publishing and content creation industry can leverage the trend of educational technology consortia to develop bilingual educational materials, publications, and digital content that support the advancement of teaching methodology and resource sharing in diverse educational settings.