Non-profit organization Latinas in Tech is sharing a metaverse exhibition in partnership with Korbel California Champagne to spotlight and celebrate Hispanic women of influence in STEM industries. Luminarias is a virtual art exhibition during Hispanic Heritage Month that's devoted to 30 Latina changemakers who serve as everything from corporate executives to digital creators. As part of the metaverse exhibition, each honoree is represented by their very own NFT portrait, which can be appreciated in a fully immersive virtual reality gallery.
Each Luminarias portrait was designed by award-winning illustrator and digital artist Lucia Diaz may be purchased as a charity NFT and all of the proceeds will go towards supporting Latinas in Tech and its mission to connect, support, and empower Hispanic women working in technology. This uplifting and empowering exhibition is taking place at a time when women represent 28.8% of the U.S. tech workforce and Hispanic women only make up 2%.
Luminarias Celebrates Influential Hispanic Women in STEM
1. Virtual Exhibitions - The rise of virtual exhibitions has created opportunities for organizations to showcase their initiatives and connect with their audience in creative ways.
2. Charity Nfts - The use of NFTs for charitable purposes is an innovative way to raise funds for non-profit organizations and to support social causes.
3. Diversity in Tech - The push for diversity and inclusion in tech industries highlights the need for initiatives that celebrate underrepresented groups and promote their success.
1. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can utilize virtual exhibitions and charity NFTs to fundraise and connect with their audience while supporting social causes.
2. Art - Artists and illustrators can leverage the growing trend of NFTs and virtual exhibitions to showcase their work and reach a larger audience.
3. Technology - Tech companies can promote diversity in their industry by supporting initiatives like Latinas in Tech and encouraging underrepresented groups to pursue careers in tech.