The Mill Street Brewery is partnering with Canadian Drag Queen Lemon for the second year in a row to release Tea Time Lemon Wheat. The delicious new beverage is in support of Pride month. The Mill Street Brewery’s Tea Time Lemon Wheat boasts a light amber color that surprises the palate with its sweetness, sublime tea flavor, and subtle lemon twist that fades into a tea aftertaste.
To celebrate this launch and pride month, the brand has donated $20,000 to Rainbow Railroad, an organization that helps LGBTQ+ people escape persecution and violence. The limited-edition Tea Time Lemon Wheat is available for purchase at the LCBO, on the Mill Street Brewery e-commerce website, and will be served at the Mill Street Brewpubs in Ottawa and Toronto, while supplies last.
“As a brand, we feel it’s important to continue to learn how to be an effective ally for the LGBTQI+ community by working with dedicated organizations in this space, who act with purpose to help drive meaningful change,” said Emma Barrett, Head of Marketing Mill Street Brewery.
Image Credit: Mill Street Brewery
Mill Street Brewery & Drag Queen Lemon Release 'Tea Time Lemon Wheat'
1. Pride-themed Alcoholic Beverages - There is an opportunity to create more Pride-themed alcoholic beverages that support LGBTQ+ causes and organizations.
2. Collaborations with Drag Queens - More businesses can collaborate with drag queens or other LGBTQ+ influencers to create unique and impactful product launches or marketing campaigns.
3. Socially Conscious Product Donations - Brands can follow the example of Mill Street Brewery and donate a portion of their product sales to organizations that support LGBTQ+ causes or other social issues.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverage companies can create more Pride-themed products or donate a portion of their sales to LGBTQ+ organizations.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can seek out collaborations with drag queens or other LGBTQ+ influencers to create impactful campaigns for Pride month or other social issues.
3. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit organizations like Rainbow Railroad can partner with businesses to create mutually beneficial partnerships and raise awareness for their causes.