In celebration of Pride, Bud Light Canada recently announced the launch of 'Bud Light Camp,' a new LGBTQIA2S+ community and ally-focused adult camp that celebrates coming out and embracing everyone's authentic identity. Bud Light Camp will be a one-weekend experience, taking place from Friday, June 10th – Sunday, June 12th, 2022, at a third-party camp approximately two hours outside of Toronto. The camp will include traditional "camp" activities such as karaoke battles, art attacks, polar bear dips, sun salutation yoga, cheer BootCamp, and more.
It's our brand's mission to leave no one out and celebrate individuals being their most authentic selves. Through Bud Light Camp, we are championing LGBTQIA2S+ community members and allies to live their truth, leaving only one question – whatever camp you're in, you in," said Mike D'Agostini, Senior Marketing Director, Bud Light Canada.
Canadians 19 years of age or older can enter for their chance to attend Bud Light Camp by visiting the brand's website.
Image Credit: Bud Light Canada
Bud Light Canada Launches 'Bud Light Camp' for Pride
1. LGBTQIA2S+ Inclusive Experiences - Creating experiences that celebrate and prioritize the LGBTQIA2S+ community and allies, fostering a sense of belonging and inclusivity through brand activations.
2. Branded Weekend Getaways - Developing camps or other weekend-long programs that focus on various themes and shared interests, fostering a sense of community around a brand or product.
3. Event-based Marketing - Creating experiences and moments that celebrate the brand and its values through carefully curated and engaging events, targeting specific customer demographics.
1. Alcohol - Developing experiences and activations that foster a sense of community and inclusivity around alcoholic beverages, targeting specific customer demographics.
2. Hospitality & Tourism - Creating memorable and unique experiences that involve traveling to various locations and participating in themed activities, appealing to like-minded individuals.
3. Entertainment & Events - Organizing and executing events that celebrate specific values and demographics, fostering a sense of community and inclusivity for attendees and brand ambassadors.