If you’re looking for something nostalgically sweet and adorably dreamy for a sweet Valentine’s Day gift this year, make sure you go for this awesome boutique stationery and homewares label line.
All designed by Wellington-based illustrator Sally Shand, Ragdoll Illustrations grew from just greeting cards to her new collection of art prints, notepads, tea towels, cushions, totes, plastic bag holders and of course her greeting cards.
Featuring playful characters, simplistic design and clean lines, the extensive range of illustrated stationery and hand-printed homeware designs would make for a sweet Valentine’s Day gift for either your significant other, friend or family member.
So go ahead, make someone feel special this year with a “two peas in a pod” print.
These Quirky Designs Make for a Sweet Valentine’s Day Gift
1. Nostalgic Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating modern products with a nostalgic twist.
2. Hand-printed Homeware - Disruptive innovation opportunity in combining traditional printing techniques with contemporary designs.
3. Illustrated Stationery - Potential for disruptive innovation in incorporating whimsical illustrations into everyday stationery.
1. Boutique Stationery - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in niche, personalized stationery tailored to individual tastes and preferences.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation potential in creating unique, hand-printed homeware that adds character to any living space.
3. Giftware - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the gift industry by offering quirky, illustrated stationery as unique and meaningful gifts.