The 'Surface Straws' are a specially designed set of drinking accessories for those who are looking for an eco-friendly way to enjoy the experience of straw use and accommodate different kinds of beverages.
The straws were created in collaboration between Benjamin Hubert of the London-based design agency Layer with design magazine Surface and feature a recycled borosilicate glass design. Each of the straws have a different size to accommodate different kinds of drinks including cocktails, smoothies and more.
The 'Surface Straws' are fully recyclable, reusable and even hypoallergenic to make them essential for any kitchen where disposable alternatives aren't welcome. The straws come packaged in a glass bell jar with a recycled rubber base that makes them appear as branches of a tree when stored for a nature-inspired look.
The 'Surface Straws' are Reusable and Hypoallergenic
1. Eco-friendly Straws - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative, sustainable alternatives to single-use plastic straws.
2. Recycled Glass Products - Potential for businesses to create a range of eco-conscious products using recycled glass material.
3. Customized Drinking Accessories - Market demand for straws with different sizes and designs to accommodate various beverages.
1. Sustainable Packaging - Green packaging companies can explore options for glass bell jars and recycled rubber bases to package eco-friendly products.
2. Home and Kitchen Products - Opportunity for brands in the home and kitchen industry to offer eco-friendly straw alternatives alongside other sustainable products.
3. Design and Manufacturing - Design agencies and manufacturers can collaborate to create unique and functional glass straws that meet the growing demand for environmentally-friendly options.