Stush in the Bush is a farm-to-table culinary experience located in the foothills of St. Ann's Parish, Jamaica.
The sprawling 15-acre farm includes a small tasting restaurant operated out of the home of owners Lisa and Christopher Binns, while the farm is also where they produce and package their line of vegan and vegetarian of Stush in the Bush bottled products.
At 2,000 feet above sea level and a view of the ocean, Stush in the Bush offers a feast with a view of the scenery, including the grounds in which the ingredients were cultivated.
A meal at Stush in the Bush would offer a tourist an authentic, local experience that would allow them to invest in the local economy.
Stush in the Bush is a Farm-to-Table Experience in the Hills of Jamaica
1. Farm-to-table Dining - Opportunity to create farm-to-table dining experiences, connecting consumers with locally sourced ingredients and supporting local economies.
2. Culinary Tourism - Opportunity to attract tourists by offering unique and authentic culinary experiences that showcase local flavors and traditions.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for eco-friendly packaging by offering bottled products made with sustainable materials.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and restaurants to incorporate farm-to-table dining experiences as a unique selling point for attracting guests.
2. Agriculture - Opportunity for local farms and agricultural businesses to supply fresh produce and ingredients to restaurants and food establishments.
3. Food Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to develop sustainable packaging solutions for the food industry, catering to the rising demand for eco-friendly options.