Chotto Matte, the premium restaurant located in the heart of Toronto's Financial District, recently unveiled an expansive, jungle-themed patio in time for the first long weekend of summer. Each week, the restaurant offers a jungle oasis aesthetic alongside lively libations. Guests can enjoy Happy Hour Monday to Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p. and indulge in the 2-4-1 Tokyo to Lima collection and an electric range of cocktails.
Jungle Brunch will be served from 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. every Saturday. Noteworthy menu staples include the Sweet Potato Jungle Curry prepared with goji berries, pecan nuts, cilantro, a Spicy Karaage Chicken dish featuring a seasoned buttermilk marinade, Nikkei rub, gochujang, lime, cilantro, jalapeño, and an Oak Smoked Salmon Tostada served with fresh guacamole, lime, and cilantro.
Moreover, servers will embrace the jungle theme with wildflower crowns while live entertainment help creates an unforgettable afternoon.
Pricing for brunch starts at CAD 80 per person for the standard menu and CAD 70 for a vegetarian version. Patrons can enhance their brunch experience with unlimited sparkling wine, mimosas and cocktails for an additional CAD 55 per person
Image Credit: Chotto-Matte
Chotto Matte Welcomes Summer with a Redesigned Jungle Patio
1. Jungle-themed Hospitality - There is an opportunity for restaurants and bars to incorporate a themed atmosphere to bring in more people.
2. Interactive Dining Experiences - Restaurants that provide interactive dining experiences have the opportunity to create a unique and memorable experience for their customers.
3. Brunch Explosion - There is a growing brunch trend, providing opportunities for restaurants to cater to this market by creating unique brunch experiences.
1. Hospitality - There is an opportunity for hotels and resorts to incorporate themed experiences such as jungle-themed patios and restaurants.
2. Food and Beverage - There is an opportunity for the food and beverage industry to offer unique and interactive dining experiences that differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Event Planning - The growing demand for themed brunch experiences presents an opportunity for event planners to create unique brunch events or packages for customers.