Before you sit down in the Stuck Chair by Oato Design, you might question its stability. The charming piece is a delight to the eyes, but many would be left wondering if its structure is secure.
Manufactured by Kuperus & Gardenier, the sweet seating object was formally composed through a process of deconstruction and reassembly. The elements of the archetypal chair were included in the reinvention, yet this crafty creation did not require any of the extra parts to hold the primary components together.
The soft oak wood seat was drilled with four holes to allow the two sets of crossing legs to pass through and project upwards. The Stuck Chair by Oato Design is finished off with an endearing teal-colored steel tube as the backrest, held firmly in place by the structured setup.
The Stuck Chair by Oato Has Been Cleverly Composed Without Added Supports
1. Deconstructed Design - Furniture and decor companies can explore using the process of deconstruction and reassembly to create new and innovative designs without extra supports.
2. Minimalist Seating - Companies can explore creating seating options that use fewer materials and eliminate the need for added supports to create a sleek and modern look.
3. Innovative Joinery Techniques - Manufacturers can experiment with new and unconventional joinery techniques to create stable and functional furniture designs without extra supports.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore new ways to create stable and functional furniture designs without the need for added supports, giving customers unique and innovative options.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate minimalist and deconstructed seating options into their designs to create a modern and sleek aesthetic in residential and commercial spaces.
3. Woodworking - Woodworkers can experiment with unconventional joinery techniques to create unique furniture designs that are both functional and visually appealing.